Worm Tea Concentrate
Worm Tea Concentrate is a highly concentrated elixir ideal for the care and chemical-free maintenance of food gardens, lawns, orchids, houseplants, and other plants. Used to enhance the soil so plant roots can flourish, this tea contains 77+ trace elements and minerals. [Read More]
If gardening is your game, then this Worm Nerd Worm Tea Concentrate is your most valuable player. Developed from high quality worm waste, this worm tea concentrate is the ideal formula for the care and chemical free maintenance of food gardens, lawns, orchids, houseplants, and other plants. Used to enhance the soil so plant roots can flourish, this nutrient-rich worm tea concentrate is the secret sauce that plants love.
Home gardeners, farmers and orchid lovers use the chemical free worm tea concentrate to boost soil health and root health for houseplants. Vermiculture is an age-old practice gaining popularity as many are turning to the procedure as a waste management effort to reduce climate change. Worms are gathered and fed to promote reproduction for composting — with added focus on the collection of the worm waste, which is applied to houseplants, lawns, fruit trees and food-producing gardens.
- Featuring 77+ trace elements and minerals, this worm tea concentrate improves health of plant roots
- Chemical-free method to care for disease resistant lawns, fruit trees, houseplants, and edible gardens
- Simply add 1/3 cup of tea concentrate per gallon of non-chlorinated water for immediate watering
- Ideal as foliar spray – used on lawns and many types of orchids and fruit trees
- Gathered from composting worms that use proprietary blend of grit to digest raw fruit and vegetable scraps
- Boosts garden yield when used as plant food for edible gardens
- Made from minerally-rich worm waste for best gardening results